Mounting Snowboard Stomps
Instructions for use:
- Board and stomp should be at room temperature (ca. 21°C).
- Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Surface must remain clean, smooth and dry. Do not touch.
- Use a blow dryer on the highest level to heat up the prepared board surface, as well as the adhesive on the stomp. (Always move the dryer so you dont damage the board)
- Immediately after heating, place the stomp and press firmly. Stand on the stomp without twisting, the more weight the better.
- Allow the stomp to dry at room temperature for 24 hours.