The Custom Pro Green from Solite are the Poseidon of aquatic footwear
With perfection in their minds, every material and detail Solite used for this boot will give you a barefooted feeling or as they say it, even better. The Full Wrap strap will provide an immediate foot to board response.
And combined with the heat moldable feature, the Custom Pro will be a good fit for every foot shape. The O-Ring cuff which makes taking the boot on/off a lot easier and the 3D Hollow Fiber lining that provides increased warmth, is what makes the difference between the Custom Pro and Custom model.
- Thermo-Form sole for added comfort, warmth, dexterity and durability
- The internal split toe which lock your foot inside and provides precise response
- 1mm vulcanized rubber sole pods that give a barefoot feel while on the board, as well as grip and abrasion resistance
- Quad-sealed 3mm neoprene upper with internal GBS (Glue/Blind-Stitch) and IST(Internal Stretch Tape) seams and external LSS (Liquid Seam Seal)
- The ankle strap is molded into the sole for a full wrap, improved durability
- It comes with a pair of knitted Solite Heat Booster socks which will add to the warmth, comfort and the on/off easiness
- Tatex heel spine and hook strap for improved durability