The iSkute hoverboard has been safety approved by ”National Trading Standards in the UK”, ”IECEE”, ”Promise Testing International” and ”VDE Prüf- und Zertifizierungsinstitut”. As the media has focused on, hoverboards without any safety approval certificate have problems with the battery construction, among other things. This, however, does not apply to the iSkute hoverboard that complies with the requirements of various safety test standards (Download certificates and test results).
The iSkute hoverboard is also known as a segway board or airboard. It is a two-wheeled auto-balanced electric board that gives a stable ride and quick response making it safer to ride and easier to handle. With the hoverboard you get to make various “tricks”. For instance, you can stand completely still on it or make a 360 degree turn.
The hoverboard has two engines and double balancing systems which keeps you going. By pressing the front part of your feet on the board, it will accelerate. The segway board engine in each wheel is separately controlled by your feet allowing you to make easy turns, get a good acceleration and a smooth ride.
- Engine size: 2 X 350 W
- Maximum speed: 6.2 mph
- Maximum weight load: 100 kg
- Minimum weight load: 20 kg
- Battery charging time: 2-3 hours
- Battery voltage: 36 V
- Battery type: Lithium
- Average mileage: 8.7-11.8 miles per full charge (based on a 65 kg weight on a smooth surface).
- Average runtime per charge: 2-3 hours (based on a 65 kg weight on a smooth surface).
- The iSkute hoverboard comes with a compliant UK plug.
- The rules for taking electric recreational vehicles on to public roads vary from country to country. We urge you to check with your local police or public authority for specific rules in your country.